Where else would you study Technology if not in the energy capital of the Nordic countries: Vaasa, Finland?
Duration: 1 hour
Study in one of the most international universities in Finland. In this webinar you’ll meet the master’s programme managers and students, as well as learn about Vaasa as a study destination.
The University of Vaasa offers three international Master’s programmes in School of Technology and Innovations:
- Master’s Programme in Smart Energy leading to a Master of Science in Technology degree.
- Master’s Programme in Industrial Systems Analytics leading to a Master of Science in Technology degree.
- Master’s programme in Industrial Management leading to a Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration degree.
You can apply to the Master’s programmes with a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field.
- The Master’s Programme contents
- Admissions: What is required and how to apply
- Student experience: how is Finland and Vaasa as a study destination
- Tuition fees, scholarships, living costs and housing
- Why choose Vaasa to study in a technology-related programme
- Hannu LaaksonenMaster’s Programme Manager
- Ville Tuomi Master’s Programme in Smart Energy
- Ari SivulaMaster’s Programme Manager
- Juuli Honko Master’s Programme in Industrial Management
- Master’s Programme Manager
- Master’s Programme in Industrial Systems Analytics
- International Education Specialist
- Master’s programme coordinator