Smurfit Masters Information Webinar – Ireland’s Leading Business School!
Advance your leadership career with a Business Masters from UCD Smurfit School, in our vibrant and friendly capital city, Dublin, Ireland.
Ireland is one of the EU’s fastest growing economies and home to 1000+ leading multinational companies including Google, Facebook and Intel to name just a few
Join our webinar on Monday February 24th 2020 at 14:00 (local time) and learn more about Ireland’s highest ranked and globally accredited business school.
Date: Monday 24th February 2020
Time: 14:00 – 15:00 (Local Irish Time)
You’ll have the opportunity to hear from:
- Current students
- Admissions Manager – Laura Keely
- Careers Manager – Michael McDonnell
- International Students Liaison Officer – Jola Meagher
We hope that you can join us. Please complete the registration form and we’ll send you further instructions to log in to the webinar.
- Why study for a Masters in Ireland & UCD Smurfit School
- The Range of Smurfit Business Masters Programmes on offer to both business AND non-business graduates
- Career Prospects and the Smurfit Careers Service
- Application Process
- Visa requirements
- Carole DeeringMasters Admissions Manager
- Michael McDonnellCareers Manager
- Jola MeagherInternational Students Liaison Officer