Masterclass – Achieving world class service management
Duration: 1 hour.
How do you manage and achieve efficiency with the intangible nature of service operations? How do you match supply and demand when service, unlike products, cannot be inventoried?
In this masterclass presented by Professor Shantanu Bhattacharya – Associate Dean of Postgraduate Programmes in the Lee Kong Chian School of Business in Singapore Management University, you will learn:
- Techniques in service management to help achieve world class operational efficiency
- An example from the healthcare industry will be presented, and lessons on operational excellence will be applied to other service settings.
The masterclass will be conducted in an interactive format, and attendee participation is encouraged.
- About the Singapore Management University’s (SMU) Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB)
- About the postgraduate programmes offered
- Shantanu BhattacharyaAssociate Dean of Postgraduate Programmes
- Danny Xue Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Recruitment & Admissions