Master in International food&beverage Management in Italy & France: for a successful career in the food & Beverage sector as managers and entrepreneurs.
Duration: 1 hour
This study programme will help you to build your future career step by step and become a manager or an entrepreneur in the food & beverage sector.
The programme focuses on the food & beverage industry with an international approach and cover all the fundamental competences needed to succeed in this sector. You will have the chance to study across Italy and France and to build your strong network of contacts in this industry thanks to the different hands-on activities.
This webinar is intended for students with a Bachelor/Master degree in any field of study with a passion on the food & beverage industry and fluency in English.
- What is ESCP EUROPE business School
- The practice approach and the structure of the programme
- The strong partnerships with leading companies in the food & beverage industry throughout the programme
- The huge potential of the food & beverage sector
- Admission requirements, fees and career perspectives
- Regina BrixCo-academic Director
- Elena GALVAGNOProgramme and admissions Coordinator