Learn about the BBA programme in International Business at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences in Helsinki, Finland.
Duration: 1 hour
Study International Business in the world’s best education system!
This webinar introduces the Bachelor of International Business Programme at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences in Helsinki, Finland.
You will get to meet our hear from our faculty members and one of our students about what it’s like to study International Business at Haaga-Helia. We will cover the degree structure, internships, work and study module, and the specialization majors offered.
You will also learn about Finland as a study destination, our application process, accommodation options, scholarships available and more!
The intended audience for this webinar is students looking to study a bachelor’s programme in business who are interested in an international career. Students can apply to our university with an SAT score or choose to sit an entrance exam in Finland, Russia, Vietnam or China.
- Bachelor of International Business degree and Haaga-Helia University of Applied Science introduction
- Hear from our student about their experience
- Degree structure and specialization areas
- Application process & immigration guidelines
- Accommodation, support services & student life
- Mr. Kevin GoreSenior Lecturer
- Ms. Daniela Untersteiner International Business Programme
- Mr. Eeva Liinamo-LiukkuBachelor of International Business Student (4th year)
- Education Marketing