Become Tomorrow’s Digital Innovator in Cyber Security
Duration: 1 hour
Learn how to make the digital world safer with the international MSc Cyber Security!
What will you be learning?
The programme focuses on the study of the design, development and evaluation of secure computer systems, which are also capable of ensuring privacy for future ICT systems. The aim is to provide students with an understanding of the concepts and technologies for achieving confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, and privacy protection for information processed across networks.
Students will learn the fresh hot topics of the field including blockchain technologies, crypto currencies, practical (ethical) hacking, and quantum cryptography.
Why study at EIT Digital Master School?
- The EIT Digital Master School combines a technical major in computer science with a minor in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Students conduct their first year of study in one country and their second year in another country, at two of EIT Digital’s partner universities in Europe.
- Between the first and second years, students participate in a Summer School where they work on real business cases originating from EIT Digital’s European community of corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities and research institutes. In the final semester of their studies, students also conduct an internship.
- Upon completion, graduates receive degrees from each of the two universities they studied in and a certificate from the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
- Key information about the Master School’s unique Education scheme: two degrees from two different universities, the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) certificate, two-week summer schools, internship and master thesis well grounded in industrial security and privacy problems
- Detailed presentation of the curriculum and specializations
- European mobility and Career prospects
- The application process
- Scholarship opportunities
- Arturo VaronaHead of Master School
- Luigi ConiglioStudent ambassador