What is an Online Open Day?
An Online Open Day is a 45-min webinar with an academic institution of your choice about a specific university or college program that you are interested to know more about. It’s an interactive online session that you can join for free in order to get thoroughly informed about all the academic, professional and social aspects of your selected program.
The Online Open Days connect you with a great variety of both private and public universities and Business Schools worldwide and is the ideal research method for all prospective students that are looking for the best Bachelor, Master, PhD or MBA program in any field of study. Experienced program directors, officers and existing students will introduce you to their field of expertise and present you all the program features:
- The content of the program
- The career prospects
- The student life
- The program admission requirements
- The tuition fees and the scholarship opportunities and
- So much more
In the end of the presentation you can benefit of the always helpful Questions & Answers session to get the specific answers you need to your doubts and also find out more about the program selection criteria of the rest of the participants.
How an Online Open Day works
An Online Open Day is the latest ground-breaking version of the traditional university open day but in this case, you’ll be attending it from home. The participation steps are simple and straight forward:
- Depending on the country, the type of program, the field of study and the university, you choose the Online Open Days you are interested in to attend.
- You register simple and quick.
- Reminders will let you know about your upcoming webinars
- On the day of the Online Open Day, you just need to go online, access the webinar through the link that you’ll find in your inbox, make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the session.